Sunday, January 14, 2007

Honeymoon Pictures

School is back in and I have more classes than last semester so between school and homework I haven't had much time to do anything but I did finally get our honeymoon pictures uploaded! I didn't upload every single one but this is a pretty good range - starts with Disneyworld (Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, and Magic Kingdom in that order) and then has the cruise.

If you want to see our photo album click here - you have to create a user name and password but it's free and so far I don't get annoying emails as you can choose that as a preference. It works to view it in safari but I'm having trouble getting it to work in Firefox - might just be me though!

Hopefully I'll get the wedding photos done next so there aren't 2000 to try and look through.

Winkflash is my new favorite site for uploading photos - no limit and you can share the albums!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rich said...

I like the hats....

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

GREAT pics Jaci - my faves were the ones of you guys in front of ZURG on the buzz lightyear ride, we were in disney in Feb 06 and our son tonio LOVED that ride so much we must have gone on it 6 times at least between the 2 days we were in the magic kingdom......btw, going there on your honeymoon is AWESOME, it's what I wanted to do, Joe disagreed and then when we went last year he was totally bumemd we DIDNT do it early before we had tonio

GREAT pics tho - truly THE happiest place on earth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home