Monday, November 27, 2006

Miscellaneous

It's weird how some things in life go so well when other seem to be falling apart. I realize everyone deals with stress, but your own always seems more serious. I have one major source of stress in my life (and I would guess Rich's as well) that never seems to go away. So frustrating.

Then there's the flip side. Sometimes things are going so incredibly well you wonder if they will come crashing down or if this is the new norm. Right now it's nice to find peace in those things.

Rich and I are still fighting the ends of colds but we are finally on the mend.

Daniel Craig is hooooot! This James Bond film was very good. I'm not a huge Bond fan but I really enjoyed it.

I love Christmas. It is without a doubt my second favorite time of year when I'm in school. Every other time it's my first favorite. (My first favorite during school is that moment when you walk out of your last exam or last class for the year and you are actually done.) Our tree is up. It is on it's last legs. My parents bought this tree I believe the Christmas right before I was born (may have been right after). Either way it's at LEAST 26 years old. It's the tree I grew up with and it's shedding. Little bits of the tree keeps falling off - especially every time Chewie runs by. There are presents under there already - some for us, and some for family. It's just more fun to keep the presents under the tree.

I am making a box. It's an assignment - a pretty dumb one in my opinion. I'm enjoying doing it cause I like crafty things, but it's a silly assignment.

I am looking forward to doing some new things with Frwy friends soon.

Yesterday Gary was in the downstairs washroom and Chewie was in the living room. Ivan, the cat, ran by and Chewie gave chase. As they rounded around the corner to head upstairs Gary opened the door from the washroom and stepped out. He tripped right over Chewie and flipped over her as she ran by, licking him on the way. It was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Off to do homework...or maybe do some more procrastinating by wrapping presents.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Margie said...

Cartoon moments in real life alweays bring a good chuckle! Hope Gary wasn't injured!!!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story about your doggie..lol.....I love moments like that.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I hear you about christmas..my tree goes up this weekend, I CANT Decorate before December 1st..it's a rule, my lights are up but wont be turned on before friday...I just can't do it.....but it is my FAVE time of year, especially now that antonio is 6..it's the BEST Age so far for this time of year

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaci...


Just wanted to thank you for the link on your page, and just to let you know, the favor has been returned! I love reading your blog! Cheers!

Ashley V.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home