Sunday, January 28, 2007

Favorite Lady

Most of you will think this is a strange post but I just have to say how much I love this woman. She is one of my hero's, having done so many incredible things with her life and being such a supporter of children's literacy. She is one of the classiest and most humble human beings which is a novelty in today's entertainment world. She's being awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Screen Actor's Guild tonight and I am looking forward to seeing it. I have to say if I could meet anyone, this is who I would choose.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger edison photography said...

I was just reading about her in the new People magazine. I love her! Some gorgeous photos of her. She is just stunning. Seems like a beautiful person inside and out.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Favourite lady? When did I slip to number 2??

Houston

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

i love her too! :)
oh sound of music.
i can't wait to swing around in the hills just like her when I'm in austria this summer :)

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristyn and I went on the 'sound of music tour' in Austria!! Thats right! hahahh! on a bus with 20 girl guides, 5 elderly couples and us!! All singing to the soundtrack and visiting the spots of the movie!! We'll have to show you pics! Gooooood times! haha!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that was from ME!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home