Sunday, March 04, 2007

Life goes on....

So I am still sick. It has been hanging on longer than normal which is really frustrating considering all I have to get done. Today I'm having a reasonably relaxing day. It's my hubby's birthday so we're doing some vegging before heading off to church tonight.

One fun thing this week, I have discovered Facebook. So fun! I've been able to chat with bunches of people from high school which is fun.

The next week should be quite a busy one. Only four days of school before March Break (yaaaayy) but lots to cram in. The kids in the HWDSB had a half day on Friday and the staff had a PD Day in the afternoon, but Friday was a sort of a write off because so few kids show up on the half days apparently. Now in the next four days we have to fit in 6 days of teaching. Should be fun! I still love teaching, and I'm learning a lot teaching the level I am right now - very different than my last school. I'm glad I've been able to see the two ends of the spectrum.

Better go make up some Elf Punch for Rich and Gary. I can't have any cause it has pop in it. Lent. Grrrrrr.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since your silly hubby took away his comments on his blog...make sure he knows I would have wished him a happy birthday! Hope the day was good! :)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Thanks Ashley I'll let him know!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

hey Jaci, what's your email address? I don't have it :(
I am going to ask you on facebook too since it looks like you're addicted :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home