Friday, February 23, 2007

I should be getting ready....

I am so tired. It's 5 after 6am, I've been up since 5:30 and I'm tired. The last couple days I've had less sleep than I am used to, just due to assignments. I started at my new school on Monday and I'm in Hamilton this time (yaaaaayy!) but it's not my strongest subject, so I actually felt physically ill I was so nervous - and it was just observation! No teaching! I was there Monday/Tuesday, and then back to U of T for the rest of this week. I start teaching in the Hammer almost full time (2/3rds of the teacher's classes at least) on Monday, and I don't stop till I leave. Rich has been great putting up with all my stress - thanks sweetie!

Wednesday was a heavy homework day, with the exception of a glasses shopping excursion with a fabulous lady who helped me pick out some nice one. I had a great time - you are the best - thank you!

Thursday was rough. I had very little sleep on Wednesday, up at 5:15am, and not back in bed till midnight. Bout 5 hours sleep last night which in undergrad I would have been thrilled with, but I'm needing more sleep these days. I CAN'T get sick and miss my placement. Had fun at pub night, but had to do more homework because of a disaster that occured with a group at school on Wednesday night.

This weekend the busyness continues. Driving to Welland to get Gary, back home, put packages together for the Independent School's conference in Toronto Saturday, do that, and then as soon as I get home Saturday I need to start prep for Monday. Sunday should be fun with Sarah's bday party, the baby shower for Aubrey and church, but still should be prepping all weekend so it'll be in the back of my mind.

I gave up pop for lent. It sucks.

So anyway I'm tired. Really physically tired today. I have to leave very soon for school and I'm still sitting here blogging........

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger U2Fan79 - aka Ellie Miron said...

k..um...you have an oise link on your blog...so not cool.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

I so AM cool! (At least it's not York!!!)

:-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home