Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sick

I am sick. I feel lousy. My throat is sore and I'm all stuffy and my ears are plugged and I'm all achy. I am missing practicum today for the first time. We can miss up to three days off of the three months combined, and I know people who took all three days in the first one just for a vacation or something. I'm SO glad I didn't take any.

Tomorrow is the first day I'm really teaching whole classes (when they aren't watching a movie or something), so I'm glad it was today and not tomorrow.

I miss pop. Lent is too long. I'm thinking we shorten it to a week.

Back to bed.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jen K said...

Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better Jaci! It seems like you can't catch a break with the sickness thing this winter...I'm the same, I can't stop getting sick!!

Anyhoo, either way, feel better. Being sick sucks!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Natasha said...

hope you are feeling better... I am sure Jesus was thinking the same thing in the desert... that one week is long enough I mean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home