Sunday, September 24, 2006

This Week



This week has been pretty good. I am almost recovered from my headcold. School is going well - it's fascinating how much there is to learn and how interesting it is!

Spent some time with Sarah and Natasha this week, and then we had the first theology pub of the season which was fun - it was nice to have some good food and good conversation with some awesome people.

Rich and I went to a formal party for a paramedic who retired this year (first one to retire from active duty at 65 in Hamilton) which was fun. I got to wear my new dress and shoes and we had lots of fun dancing.

Saturday morning was off to breakfast with Jon and Lindsay, and then off to get Gary from St Catherines. We've had a nice time hanging with him, and we got to see my aunt and uncle last night who were awesome enough to bring us up some furniture they no longer needed. Only thing left that we need is a table!

Tonight was Frwy and the nursery. So exhausting tonight. I was tired to begin with and had a headache when we went in. That was gone by the end, but the kids had a rough night with the new format I think. Still getting used to being separated from older siblings. They were fun though, and as always, a great form of birth control!

2 weeks of school down, bunches to go, but looking forward to it!

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

GREAT picture and dress

I can't believe your husband went out and bought you a dress without you...looks like he made a GREAT choice..what a handsome couple

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Thanks Krista and Andrea! I do have to clarify though...Rich picked out the dress, I was with him and tried it on, and then he bought it for me after he saw it! He has picked out things for me to try on in the past and usually picks well, but never without me!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

JACI - lol, actually john said the same thing to me when I mentioned it to him saying "yes it's a great dress that JACI picked, rich can't dress himself that well..you KNOW jaci picked that suit out for him"

lol - he knows you guys well I guess, especially rich :)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

you look beautiful, both of you! Nice pick Rich!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

nice picture!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home