Friday, August 11, 2006

Shiny new Mac and Chicken


So I got my Mac. I love it. It is SO easy to use and so pretty. I love it.

Packing is going pretty well. We have 30 boxes done, but its been a bit stalled since the arrival of my mac yesterday.

Tomorrow I am going to have a good day. Doing fun things with Natasha and fun things with just me. Looking forward to it.

My chicken. It is so cool. I made my first roast chicken a few weeks ago and I am very proud of it. I took pictures cause no one was there to gush. I finally have the pic uploaded so I can post now.

Off to explore my Mac!

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger John said...

ooooooh that looks good!!

I've never really used a Mac before, I must visit and see what it's like :)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger John said...

especially if you have some chicken left lol

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

yes where's MY dinner invite exactly???? you know Jaci, you can't tempt me like that and not expect that now I WANT some!!!

:)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Pppppfffffffhhhhhhh!!!! Who care about chicken!! You're a MAC USER!!!! Welcome to the family, Jaci. Hope you enjoy your stay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home