Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pretty, shiny new computer!

I got a Mac. Well, I ordered a Mac. I ordered it with a guy in California this week, and it went immediately from China to Alaska. Now I am waiting with bated breath!

I got the student discount (yaaaayy thanks for telling me Krista!) and then the free Ipod as well. That has already been shipped. The Airport was shipped the next day (the little wireless router thingy - Chris told me to get it and I listened - thanks Chris!), and the the laptop was shipped yesterday!!! The only piece yet to be shipped is the mouse - the new wireless mouse - it doesn't even have one of those little tails they normally have! And it has a 360 degree scrolly button.

So I'm super excited, hopefully my new toy will be here soon!

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I converted another!! Welcome to the Cult!!!
Moof! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogcow

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mouse without a tail is a hamster!
Houston

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Im jealous, as my home computer blew up.....well, sorta....

I blame the cat....

ps, as per your comment about dogs, have one, she lives with my parents now, we felt she wasn't getting the attention she desevered, so we moved her up with my parents.....DOGS are awesome, I miss her everyday...but thankfully we still see her all the time....

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home