Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Moving

So we're moving. So frustrating! We like our house and Dundas and the chances of staying in Dundas are slim. Also, with me starting school in a month it's a lousy time to move. It would be even lousier if we moved during school, but starting to look now we still could be. Also, we bought a dryer in February and we JUST bought a washing machine. No idea how that's going to work renting another house.

It's been a stressful week. For all those I have neglected to call (Natasha, Talie) and for those who emailed that I have yet to email back (Carolynn), and all those blogs I haven't commented on, I am sorry. I have thank you notes for some of you here also, but have either forgotten them at home, or haven't seen you to give them to you yet and I apologize.

So the packing begins. It will be much harder to find a houset his time with Chewie. Please pray we find one soon, as we'd like to get moved before the school year if possible.

On top of everything that has happened, on the hottest day of the year so far, we had to return the air conditioner we'd borrowed. Packing in 40 degree heat....fun!

Hope everyone is having a better summer than we are, and anyone who is reading this (and especially to my wonderful hubby) thanks for putting up with my complaining.

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Al said...

Sorry that you are going all through this. It really sucks. If we can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger John said...

If you need some help, just call :)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Smile Jaci........think of it as a beginning, not an end..............I'd help you pack, but we've never met

lol

just know the thought is there......

if rich ever reads my blog again, tell him to scroll down, I had a comment in my weekend update blog I think he'd REALLY appreciate

cheers!

:)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

It is OKAY to complain.
But know that you have people here that definitely want to be there for you and even complain right alongside you if you want! Love you Jaci.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home