Monday, January 30, 2006

Tag I'm It

Four jobs I've had:
1. Photo Lab Tech @ Zellers
2. Archival Assistant @ George Scott Railton Heritage Centre
3. Private Vocal Instructor
4. Bell Canada E-Sales Rep

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Almost any Musical
3. Father of the Bride 1&2
4. 50 First Dates

Four places I've lived:
1. Toronto, ON
2. Trail, BC
3. Nanaimo, BC
4. Niagara Falls, ON

Four TV shows I love:
1. Friends
2. Desperate Housewives
3. American Idol (not Canadian Idol though)
4. Little House on the Prairie

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Walt Disney World
2. Nassau & Coco Quay, Bahamas
3. Horn Lake, BC
4. Kingston, ON

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Pasta
2. Ice Cream
3. Baked Chicken Penne from Montanas with a Banana Strawberry Milkshake
4. Same as Melissa - Breakfast foods at any time of the day

Four sites I visit daily (meaning "often"):
1. Freeway Cohort
2. Blogs of the FRWY community
3. workopolis.ca
4. www.doteasy.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At my parents place
2. Disneyworld
3. On a beach with my sweetie and a good book
4. Anywhere with people who make me laugh

Four Bloggers I am tagging
1. I have lost track of who and who hasn't been tagged, so I am going to tag everyone who hasn't been tagged that reads my blog that wants to be tagged! Let me know you did it so I can read up on ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home