Sunday, January 22, 2006

I am a Blogger!

So I am officially a blogger! I decided I needed my own blog space instead of stealing some of Rich's. It's probably for the best - my hubby has some well thought out ideas, where I mostly want to rant.

Tonight was Freeway and Rich and I boldly went where many crazy people have gone before....the nursery. We were told by more than one person what a great form of birth control that is! Completely right. A puppy is good birth control too. After one sleepless night with a puppy and one stint in the nursery our "lets have kids by this year" plan is out the window! Overall the nursery was a fun, positive experience and we're looking forward to doing it again.

You know what else we are looking forward to? Sarah's awesome idea of Freeway Biggest Loser! And since it hasn't started yet, I'm off to have some chocolate and watch Desperate Housewives!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing the nursery! Much appreciated. So nice to be able to sit through a service and not have to worry about the kids. Thank you.

Did you really get a puppy? We got two dogs when we were first married - our babies before our babies. GREAT practice! If you can handle puppyhood you can handle anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home