Sunday, January 22, 2006

Houdini

She's over 50 lbs with big floppy ears and a huge tail. Rich put her in her crate one day before he went out and she escaped! We hadn't figured out the lock on the crate. Then, a week later, she gets out again....still no idea how. Today, thinking I was clever, I put her in her crate, locked it, AND put an office chair in front of the door. The chair couldn't roll forward if she pushed it - there was a table in the way. She also had one of those dorky looking cones on her head so she can't pull out her stitches she has in. I get home from work, and I'm greeted at the back door by a 50 lb, cone wearing, single floppy earred dog. Not only, did she escape from her crate, she managed to do it without getting the lock off, without opening the door, AND without moving the chair. The room she was in had a closed door. She got that open too.

Either my house is haunted, she's a super genious dog, or she's
Houdini.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody out there must go to Jaci's house and see her new dog! Chewy (I'm sure Rich will tell me that I have spelled it wrong) is the most adorable german sheppard puppy anyone has ever seen! Love that dog.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, you would love ANY dog out there. She does seem well behaved though. Congrats Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home