Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hot Stone Massages and feeling lousy....

Yesterday I discovered my new favorite thing. Hot Stone Massages. If you have ever had a regular massage, this is so much better. It's a regular massage but with hot stones (hence the name) and once they use the stones in the massage the stones are left on pressure points. The only place I didn't like the stone was between my toes. It wasn't that it was bad/painful, but my toes were exposed and cold! I left feeling very relaxed and sleepy. Unfortunately that sleepiness turned to feeling lousy later that day. I'm not sure if it was the massage, but a friend told me that her massage therapist said it draws out colds. Not sure if that's true but I feel icky. And I'm at work. I could use one of those massages now!
Must work tomorrow as well so no church for me which sucks. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sundays. I'll have to catch up with you all next Sunday - hope everyone is doing well.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Carolynn said...

We will miss you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home