Monday, January 30, 2006

Mom was right

Why is it people don't have, or have never had a uterus are incapable of finding anything? Mom used to say it all the time when we were kids and I never really noticed. Wow do I ever notice now. Just now, Rich is puttering in the kitchen and asked where the juice jug was. I let him know where it was, and he can't find it. So mumbling the same thing I used to hear ("If I come in there and find it where I told you it was you're grounded"), and lo and behold, it's there. If it doesn't lunge out at him and scream "pick me!!!" it's actually not there. It must magically appear when I get there.

The jug of course, was excatly where I said it would be. I try to teach him - I didn't get it, I left it for him to get. I don't think he'll remember where the juice jug goes in 2 days. Not sure why I bother? Mom....I feel your pain now!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the communication as to the location of the jug was not accurate! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home