Friday, October 20, 2006

Sick

I am sick. I think I ate something at Theology Pub last night that didn't agree with me. I had not missed any school yet and yesterday I left early with a wicked headache. I was able to come home and spend some time with Rich and relax before pub night. I was feeling better by the time we were there but I don't know what it was that upset me.

I was up at 4:30 feeling awful. Took some Advil and tried to feel better. I only had 2 hours of class today and then a bunch of us were going to go for brunch after class. I had a group presentation today too that I had to go for. I didn't go.

I have never bailed on a group like that before I feel terrible. I also am worried about my grade as well. It was only worth 10% but still, I'm not sure if I will be able to make it up. I'm waiting to hear from my prof still. I emailed and asked her not to penalize the group for me being sick. I hope they all forgive me! I took gravol and slept till 11, and I'm still feeling queasy so I'm curled up at home trying to feel better.

Rich isn't feeling well either but he's stuck at work.

For those of you missing out on Theology Pub you should check it out - it's great! I get so much out of it usually. Very challenging and thought provoking.

Sunday begins the 4 weeks of placement. I am so looking forward to it but I'm very nervous. What if I don't know enough or musically I'm not developed enough? What if the other girl who is doing it with me is so much better (with her BMu and Masters degree) that I don't measure up?

Back to my couch.

8 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Rich said...

You will do wonderfully because you are the smartest person I know!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jason Soper said...

Wow...it appears s though everyone is getting sick...hope you are feeling better. Our prayers are with you!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Hun, do I ever know what you are feeling like! My wishes of health are with you. A word of encouragement...it only lasts a few days!

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jaci! Hope you feel better soon. You will do great at your placement. Sending hugs your way.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

Thanks everyone :-)

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaci so sorry to hear you are not feeling well - feel better.....there is definately something going around...batten down the hatches and get better girl!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing now?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Much better Jen thanks for asking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home