Monday, June 19, 2006

The day after the day after "Today"

Back to the surgeon. I was told last week he was full up till Thursday but he fit me in. Rich and I were talking. Do you think there are any unattractive plastic surgeons anywhere? Mine a good looking guy. Not the "wow you are shockingly hot" good looking, but the once you start to think about it you realize how good looking he really is. The on call guy I saw I didn't remember, but Rich tells me he was good looking also....hmmmm.....but I digress.

Back to see him. He said what was going on is not "normal" however it's not anything he's alarmed about. There is no infection as we thought, just "necrosis" (ewwww) which is common with breast reduction surgery. It will eventually heal over. For now it's uncomfortable and at times painful. So to sum up, one boob is good, one is not. So half of me feels like I'm ready to join the rest of the world, the other half wants to crawl back into bed. Hopefully now I can stay out of the hospital and doc's until the 29th which is my regularily scheduled appt.

Poor Rich got home from work and had a late call so was in bed around 8 - very late for him. Then he was up at 10 to take me to the doctor. Normally when he's off at night he'd be up by now (3:30) but he's still sleeping away. Him and Chewie. Too cute.

All my friends out there I am requesting you keep my friend in prayer. Her Mom who she was very close to died very suddenly early in June. Although it was a peaceful passing for her Mom, the family of course is still reeling from the shock. Please keep them in your prayers.

Off to....well watch tv yet again I guess. Hope the thunderstorm here is finding you all well! Miss seeing everyone.

Laura thank you for the awesome banana bread. It was yummy!

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Jaci - no need for thanks, sometimes you find the NICEST people thru friends of friends and internet bloggies.

YEAH the speedo thing was just SCARY, my son commented outloud, but at 6 you kinda expect that

btw, thanks for the old navy flip flop tip, I'm getting two pairs AFTER work today!

:)

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that half of you is still hurting... But glad to hear that the doctor isn't too worried.
Miss ya
Natasha

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

can't wait until the whole of you is ready for the world...
miss seeing you around.
keep feeling better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home