Saturday, May 06, 2006

Nothing to blog about....again.

So last week at church as she was leaving Kathy told me it was time to update my blog. I fully agree however I have very little to say. We are in Kingston right now sort of celebrating my brother's 19th birthday. There is a whole lot of teenage testosterone here.

Chewie has been sick. The vet told us to give her Pepto Bismal to cure the runs. I discovered Rich has been feeding her many things she shouldn't really be eating....apples, oranges, MANGO. We have been a bit worried as she was car sick on the way here, sick again this morning, and has had the runs since Thursday, however I am happy to report at 6pm this evening Chewie had her first regular poop since. We are very happy.

I am very excited about school. Excited about buying a new laptop as well. Not excited about the overtime I am going to have to work to afford it.

My voice is very sore again. I am not recovering from talking all day at work very well.

I am getting increasingly nervous about my surgery. Looking forward to the time off work though. A bit worried financially about restocking my wardrobe afterwards.

I hate the dentist.

That's about it. Off to eat dinner.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Carolynn said...

When is your surgery again? 15th?

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

It's the 31st Carolynn....preop is the 24th and surgery Wed the 31st. 24 days or something like that.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are alive. Don't stress out about the surgery, I am sure that it will be all fine. I hope that Chewie continues on the mend.
Nat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home