Thursday, February 16, 2006

So tempting

Things that are tempting:

1) Surplus. The opportunity to go home early without pay because there are hardly any customers calling in.
2) PopShoppe
3) Chocolate
4) Regular Pop

I'm very hungry. Looking forward to time out with work friends tonight and my hubby. Did I mention he got me a beautiful white gold, ruby bracelet with diamond chips in it for Valentines Day? Isn't he the best! I got him slippers. I suck! For a wedding present he got me a ruby earring and necklace set with a ruby and diamond ring AND tickets to see Wicked! You know what I got him? A plastic cow. He likes cows they make him laugh. But still. So I'm feeling like the poopy wife with no money cause my hubby keeps spending it! But I love him to death he's such a sweetie.

Back to work. Still want a PopShoppe. Or a Coke. Dieting sucks.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

Jaci!
Do you have a treat day? A day where you can take a break from your diet for a single pop shoppe? If you do, allow me to get it for you at the cafe!!! It'd be my pleasure.
PS. Don't sing at FRWY until I get back please :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home