Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Business Venture!

I survived my first year teaching! I marked my last exam on Friday and entered all the marks and comments in, and I transfer them first thing Monday morning! I have to be at school all next week however I'm not entirely sure why or what I'll be doing, but I'm pretty much done! Which leads me to summer ventures!

Rich and I have a few small things planned over the summer, but for the most part he's going to try to get a bunch of overtime. I thought about getting a regular job, but I'd like to have my first teacher summer as a real summer. I did want to do something though, so as of this week I am a Pampered Chef Consultant!

If you don't know about Pampered Chef they sell fabulous kitchen, baking and entertaining tools. I have been purchasing their stuff for years, and I even had a Pampered Chef Bridal shower when I was getting married.

In order to start up my business I may be specifically asking some of my friends and family to hold a party in their home to help me get started. It's like a Tupperware party, you just invite some friends, some snacky food, a few ingredients and I do the rest. I bring all the supplies to whip you up a fabulous dessert or snack to show some of the products, and then while you party I can take orders for anyone who wants to purchase.

If I don't ask you, but you do want to have a party, please let me know! I am available most days this summer to do shows, and will travel to shows as well! If you want to have a catalogue show where you get the discounts of a hostess without having a party in your home, that's doable too. And every host gets 10% off their purchases for an entire year! There are tons of other perks to having a show - free product and half price items, discounts and specials.

If you are interesting in checking out the product before you book a party, I will be having a debut party - my "coming out" party at my house probably on Friday, July 4th. Stay tuned for more details, but please email me at jaclyn@carrtunes.ca if you'd like any info about attending my show, hosting a show or becoming a consultant yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home