Monday, October 29, 2007

Work and Anniversary

Life just seems to get busier the closer we get to Christmas. I am having a hard time keeping up with the commitments I have let alone have time for new ones. Marking and prep is never ending. Prepping for supply teachers is so frustrating. It's hardly worth the hassle. I don't always have a choice though when it comes to missing days. Sometimes there are things at the board that are mandatory, so a supply is definitely needed.

This week is busy. I have to have my entire week prepared by Wednesday evening, as Thursday right after I'm done teaching (I have a 4th period prep so I'm done by 1:11, but normally can't leave then) I'm driving home, will dump the stuff in my car, reload, and I'm off to Huntsville for my conference. I'm looking forward to the conference, but not the 4 hour drive by myself. Then I'm there until Saturday around 4. Once I'm done, I drive home, and hopefully will have time to stop by Jen's housewarming party. Then Sunday it's back to Toronto (maybe with a stop in Welland before that to drop off Gary) for my friend's engagement party. Then Sunday evening there is a bit of a shindig happening at a friend's place. So because of the busy weekend I need to be ready for Monday as well before I go. So much to do!

On another note, our 2nd anniversary is 1 week today. My present arrived today and Rich said I could have it early. For those of you who don't know, I am a Friend's fanatic, and I love People magazines. For our anniversary Rich got me a 6 month subscription to People but the subscription name is under "Ms. Chanandler Bong". He rocks.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger miranda said...

HAHA!! genius rich!!

Busy, busy, busy!! You are doing great things jaci!! hope you don't get burnt out!! Good luck on your drive ... get some good tunes, and enjoy the forced time to be alone and think and relax! (well, don't get too relaxed!)

Can't wait to hear about the conference and hope i see you at Jen's!! :)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger starie_19 said...

HAHAHAHAA!!!! That is amazing!! I love it!! :) Just like the TV Guides in FRIENDS!!! I would die for a present like that, it had to have been cause for a few great laughs!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home