Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today

I broke up my first fight today. I am very tired. That's not why, but I just am. I am still figuring out what the best way to organize all my marks and stuff is and even that seems tiring these days. Oh well, I love my job and love most of the weird stuff that comes along with it. Off to bed. I wish there were more hours in the night.

Oddly enough I had a hard time sleeping last night. I went to another bedroom to watch tv. I saw this morning on facebook that a bunch of my friends had the same problem last night. I hope that's not the case tonight!

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger miranda said...

good work teach!

it'll prob be a LOT of work in the beginning, but before you know it you'll be in the swing of things, organized, and wondering what to do with all your extra time (maybe not that last one!!)

Hope you slept better!

Miss you and love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home