Friday, April 20, 2007

End of school

So today was my last official day of classes. I wasn't sure whether to go in or not but I'm very glad I did. I am registered to take an additional qualification course starting Tuesday and so I was able to pick up the text books for that. I also visited my favorite prof who made me feel a LOT better about my interview yesterday. I thought it went pretty pitifully, but after talking to Janet for a bit I feel like maybe it wasn't so bad. She has done a lot of hiring for different boards so she is familiar with the system and the way it works. We'll see!

So now other than a conference on Monday and starting my online course Rich and I are on vacation (which is quickly filling up!) and I am looking forward to watching some fun movies!

Oh and I blogged about the possibility of this happening a long time ago. It finally happened on Wednesday...it's gone :-(

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Margie said...

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to no cable!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home