Friday, March 10, 2006

Graduate Chewie!


So she did it! Chewie had her final session of Obedience School on Wednesday night. She passed with flying colors! It was nerve racking - she got an excellent rating on almost everything, and a good on the 2 things she didn't get excellent on. When she did her down stay for 3 minutes I was dying. Dogs around her were flipping out and she didn't move for a long time. She moved with like 10 seconds to go - she was so close! I'll never be able to sit through kids recitals - I'm a wreck! They were doing portraits of the dogs and we had one done so I scanned it in for you all to see how freaking cute she is! The other picture is one we took just before grad with her graduation cap (which actually came off a Build-a-Bear grad cap that I got from my parents). She did so well - and so did Rich. He worked so much with her I am so proud of both of them! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute.... Congrats to the Robinson Family!
Nat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home