Thursday, March 30, 2006

Birthday

It was my birthday. It was fun. Rich took me shopping and gave me presents and tried desperately to surprise me. Surprises were spoiled by a few people purely by accident but it was sweet of him anyway. Got some very cool things. Couple dvd's, the new Stevie Wonder cd (STEVIE ROCKS!), a totally cute pink carrying case for my totally cute pink cell phone, car charger which I needed, and the charger/fm transmitter for my stylish new Ipod Nano I got for Christmas. Isn't he the best husband ever!? And he came to IKEA yesterday with me with no complaints! We almost spent a lot of money but we were responsible. Sucks being responsible.

I also rented the first 4 episodes of Lost. It's great. Glad I didn't start watching it until it was on dvd - I have enough to watch.

How is Bucky still on American Idol. How did Simon let Bucky get as far as he has?? My respect for Simon has slipped a bit. Why does American Idol keep signing Paula back on. She's an idiot.

Why is it on a week long vacation there still doesn't seem to be enough time or money.

My knee still hurts. Chewie slammed into me running full tilt and I hyperextended my knee back. It sucks.

I have one family member Gary, who will remain nameless, Gary that has yet to call me Gary to say Happy Birthday Gary. You suck.

Off to do more vacationy type things. Tomorrow to the ROM.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Birtday... hope the rest of the vaction is fun and that you don't hurt any more body parts
Nat

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

Thanks Abby and Tasha! Off to the Rom today to get cultured, will attempt to keep all body parts in tact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home