Sunday, April 02, 2006

Stuff

My knee hurts. I actually think it hurts worse now. I walked around the ROM on Friday and then around the Dundas Conservation park on Saturday with Chewie which maybe wasn't a good idea.

I stole Margie's ticker from her blog. Sort of looking forward to surgery. Still nervous, but anxious as well.

Do not want to go back to work tomorrow.

Last day of vacation. We've had cadets all weekend so when we get done here today we'll be going home and spending some time together as it's our last time for a while. We won't see all your Freewayers for a few more days.

Rich and I are looking for someone to trade with or to take our nursery rotation on Easter Sunday. If anyone is willing please please please let me know. We are going to Kingston to be with my family for the weekend so we're looking for someone to cover or swap with. Thanks to anyone who can help!

I need new clothes. I need pretty much everything. Almost everything I own is falling apart. Rich let me go buy new shoes which were also desperately needed. Awesome deal at Old Navy though - 2 pairs of flip flops for $8.

Sister is moving out today.

Should really be doing work at this point.

Knee still hurts.

Chewie started to eat my comforter. We had a little talk about not chewing Mommy's things. I think we came to an understanding.

My hubby is the best.

Back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home